Wayne Henning — CEO
Wayne received an undergraduate degree from the University of Kentucky in 1977. Since then he has launched and developed multiple successful construction, real estate and investment companies, operating on 3 continents over the last 35 years.
He has owned several general contracting companies in Central Kentucky for the last 25 years. He currently owns and operates the UBuildIt Lexington South Franchise as well as Construction Managements Associates, his current licensed General Contracting company.
His construction expertise is spread over a large spectrum, including residential homebuilding, structural concrete high-rises, hospital, retail and industrial construction.
Wayne's career has included the following projects:
- Over 1,000 residential homes in the Central KY area
- Installing a linear accelerator for cancer treatment, an OR, ER and Endoscopy renovation and a new Cardiac Cath Lab at the Audubon Regional Medical Center in Louisville, KY
- Managing all aspects of facilities management and construction for 3.5 million sq foot of buildings for the Governor of the Commonwealth of Kentucky including the Governors Mansion, State Capitol Building and 13 other major complexes
- Completing the change out of 4,000 signs for Humana/HCA hospitals in 90 locations in the US, England and Switzerland
- High rise concrete construction for Lexington's Broadway Place Condominiums (12 stories)
- High rise concrete construction for Lexington's Woodlands Condos (13 stories)
- High rise concrete construction for Lexington's Central Park Plaza/Library (21 stories)
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Stamping Plant 2 expansion
- Runways at the Lexington Bluegrass Airport
- FM/Construction Services Contracts at the Bluewater Mall outside London, England (largest shopping mall in Europe)
- New Ford Amazon automotive facility in Bahia, Brazil
Here's Wayne in a 2008 commercial for UBuildIt Lexington South: